Wednesday 3 March 2010

Stenchmans Website

Our class spent a whole lesson today in the ICT classrooms working on our Homepages and Digipak covers. As I do ICT for Alevel, I have vast knowledge on creating websites aswell as editing images so I used a more advanced website creation software called Dreamweaver. This allowed me to create stenchmans homepage to how we wanted it to look, this was more the aesthetic approach to it. I am using Photoshop 5.0 to edit the images for the website such as the logo and various other images on the website.

I have now nearly finished my homepage for Stenchman. It includes images, buttons and text. Click on the image below to view the whole homepage or alternatively follow this link - http://i42.tinypic.com/qpq739.jpg



By making the track available to buy online via itunes, it makes it much more accesable to a larger audience who might of either not been ‘brought up in the vinyl age’ or just overall prefers digital tracks.

The colours all work very well with each other as having a black background, exemplifies the dark and twisted visuals which are present in the music video A simple font as it is was used as a jazzy and fancy font would not be suitable for this type of audience or genre of music.